It would seem that another year has come and gone in the blink of an eye (maybe I should stop blinking so I can fully enjoy my years before they're over).
Not only were there numerous developments in my personal life (new apartment, better position at work, and new friendships to name a few), but some memorable photo shoots and events relating to my modeling career.
First of all, probably my biggest personal and modeling event of this year is that I started this blog, after MONTHS of deliberating and toying with ideas, designs, names, etc.
I'm still in the beginning stages of this blog (it hasn't even been 5 months yet), so it can only get better from here!
I also had a photo shoot in May as a bride for a small jewelry and accessories company. The company, NDC Fashion, will be using the images for their site come 2014! This is incredibly exciting (you better believe I will screenshot that page the day it goes up) since it will be my first "advertisement" to contribute to as a model.
This year also gave me the opportunity to try out some new styles and genres.
- I did a Pin Up style shoot with Little Skull Photography...
- A conceptual shoot I had planned since summer of 2012...
- A 60s inspired shoot with couture wardrobe, used for the photographer's Senior Project...
- A Vampire shoot for Halloween...
- And a fashion shoot in the Autumn leaves...just to name a few...
And lets not forget the people I got to work with AGAIN this year:
- Bella Donna Photo
- Dan Minicucci Photography (4 times in one year!)
- Little Skull Photography
- Killer Instinct Hair & Makeup Design
- Megan DeBlois Photography
- Mazzie Cosmetics
In closing, looking back, this year has been full of fantastic new experiences and chances to work with amazing people.
I'm looking forward to 2014 and expanding my portfolio, ideas, and relationships.
Thank you again to everyone who made this year, and my progression in the pursuit of creativity, possible!