For a while now, I've had a list of different concepts I want to work on. Ideas for photo shoots, be it a character or look I want to go for.
The hardest part is, I have all of these ideas, but need to find the right people to collaborate with and turn these concepts into a reality (figuratively speaking).
This blog entry is going to list some of those concepts in the hopes that someone else may look at one and feel that same desire, see that visual in their mind, and become inspired to work together to create that visual for others to enjoy.
The following is my concept list (the first of many random lists to be posted, I'm sure) :
- Film Noir: 40s styled "Dame and Detective"
- Egyptian Queen: Beach or Dunes; stylized wardrobe/high fashion Makeup
- Punk Cosplay: Nana Osaki; set during a snowfall
- Underwater Siren: Location shoot; ethereal/macabre
- Tribute to Audrey Hepburn: a triptych of some of my favorite characters
- Marie Antoinette: Apple orchard; time-period wardrobe; picnic
- Mobster: Vintage wear (and accessories..."Take the canolies!")
- Princess duo: a coupling of classic female characters
- Apocalypse fashion: Abandoned location; Resident Evil 3 inspiration
- Medieval Period: Location; time period wardrobe; archery/fencing/horses
- Vampire: victorian themed wardrobe; abandoned location; hauntingly beautiful
These are just a few to start- as I said before, I have a plethora of ideas I'd love to work on.
Other ideas are welcomed! Comment below, or send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org