As I've mentioned before (and probably will numerous times after this), I love Autumn. There are just so many things to enjoy, so much beauty surrounding us, and the reminder of change in the air (and on the ground).
Some of my favorite changes that come with the season are the wardrobe changes, especially when my favorite articles of clothing are most plentiful during fall!
Boots, scarves, hats, leggings, jackets, sweaters; all just waiting to be brought out of hiding from the back of our closets!
I'm obtaining quite a collection of sweaters in fact due to not only the lovely weather outside, but my job keeps the temperature at around 65 all year long, resulting in my need of many layers for all types of weather.
Let me introduce you to just a few pictures from my collection of sweaters thus far:
I actually have about 4 more sweaters, but I think I'll save those for a "F(a)llow-up" Post.
Along with clothing, here are some of my other favorite things about Fall:
- Apple picking (which results in...)
- Apple Crumble
- Pumpkin Carving (which results in...when done correctly...)
- The crispness of the air
- The sound of stepping on leaves
- The smell of wood burning stoves
- Wrapping up in a blanket
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffee and Spiced Chai Tea
- Soup and toasted bread
- Soup IN toasted bread
- Apple cinnamon candles
- Walking through the woods
- Pumkin Pie
- Pumkin Head Beer (with caramel and sugar on the rim!)
- Great movies (or at least ones I'm most inspired to watch this time of year): Nightmare Before Christmas / Hocus Pocus / Sleepy Hollow
- Scarves (I'm gaining a collection of these too)
- And boots...I love boots
What are some of your favorite things about Fall? Let me know in the comments!