Spring has finally arrived (and not a moment too soon after this harsh snow season), meaning it's time to break out some great jams for more inviting weather to be out and about in!
- Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
- Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- Camille - Le Festin
- The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
- Final Fantasy X OST - To Zanarkand
- Assassin's Creed 4 - In This World or the One Below
- The Strokes - Someday
- Soap&Skin - Turbine Womb
- Archive - Lights
- Jack Johnson - Bubble Toes
- Paolo Nutini - New Shoes
- My Brightest Diamond - Lover Killer
- Girls Generation - The Boys
- Kim Ah Joong - Ave Maria
- Florence + The Machine - Leave My Body
- Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra - Want It Back
- Boy & Bear - Feeding Line
- Goldfrapp - Hairy Trees
- Lissie - Pursuit of Happiness
- Marie Laforet - Marie Douceur / Marie Colere
- Pj Harvey - Down By The Water
- Pogo - Upular
- Milla - The Gentleman Who Fell
- Rasputina - If Your Kisses Can't Hold the Man You Love
- Joe Hisaishi - The Path of Wind
- Birdeatsbaby - Ghosts
- Zella Day - East of Eden
- Jamie N Commons - Rumble and Sway
- Lindsey Stirling - Take Flight
There are quite a few "guilty pleasures" on here (IE: some of my favorite K-pop tunes and Video Game/Anime tracks), but like I said, this is what I like to listen to as I'm crawling out of hibernation (I mean...my deeply imprinted bean bag chair...).
If you want to hear the whole playlist, check it out here:
What are your favorite tunes to thaw out from Winter with?
I want to hear them, especially if they are your guilty pleasures (Hey, I shared mine! Fair is fair...)!
Leave them in the comments or send them in a message so I can add them to my "songs to listen to" list (you know I have one somewhere...)!