For my wedding shoot, I mentioned how I planned out everything, and tried to remember the smallest of details. All of my ideas for the shoot were included in a binder to stay organized.
The one thing that was not in my binder however, was the playlist I created for our wedding day (well...faux wedding day...). While I didn't include it in the binder, I did put the playlist on my phone so we could listen to it while shooting outside.
It may not have conventional wedding songs on it, this wasn't exactly a conventional wedding...but it was fun to listen to (and make) none-the-less!
This playlist includes some sweeter, heartfelt songs, along with more upbeat, just-for-fun songs (if you don't feel like slow-dancing all night, and want to bounce around with your family and friends instead).
Check the list below for titles of the songs, and listen to the playlist here: Love is Love
- There She Goes - by Sixpence None The Richer
- A Night Like This - by Caro Emerald
- Night Go Slow - by Catey Shaw
- A Thousand Years - Cover by Aimee Proal and Lindsey Stirling
- A Sky Full Of Stars - by Coldplay
- Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Cover by Muse
- Hello, I Love You - by The Doors
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - by Queen
- Build Me Up - by The Foundations
- Stuck On You - by Elvis Presley
- Burning Love - Cover by Wynonna Judd
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - by Jet
- Love You Madly - Cover my Cake
- Get Lucky - by Daft Punk
- Human Contact - by Catey Shaw
- Brave - by Sara Bareilles
- She's So High - by Tal Bachman
- Bloom - by The Paper Kites
- Stolen Dance - by Milky Chance
- From Eden - by Hozier
- All My Loving - Cover from Across The Universe soundtrack
- Addicted To Love - Cover by Florence And The Machine
- Honey Honey - by Feist
- Young And Beautiful - Cover by Madilyn Bailey
- Closer - by Tegan and Sara
- Stereo Love - by Edward Maya
- Ghosttown - by Madonna
- She Keeps Me Warm - by Mary Lambert
- Happy Together - Cello Cover by ThePianoGuys
- Recovery - Frank Turner
Maybe some of these will make it into the song requests at your wedding...what do you think?